CED is driven by its members and supporters you can get involved by:
If you wish to receive our PrayerPoints newsletter please email email@example.com to get onto the mailing list. Most supporters and members choose to receive our monthly email with prayer information.
Joining as a Supporter
All are invited to support our aims of providing technical help in some of the poorest areas in the world in the name of Jesus Christ. Please contact the secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register. Supporters get involved by:
- Praying for the work
- Making donations for the work. (see below).
- Joining a regional group. (see about CED)
- Joining discussion on the CED Facebook page, email and other means. Topics often include development matters, engineering solutions or Christian life.
- Helping with IT, admin, publicity and other dynamic tasks.
- Joining CED Project Managers on overseas trips to better understand the work we do. Travellers would be expected to pay their own costs and also contribute to the projects that they are visiting but there would be no contribution to CED overheads.
- Talking about CED in their local area, to churches, engineering groups, etc. CED can provide material.
Making a donation
Donations are welcome and will always be acknowledged.
Please write a cheque payable to “Christian Engineers in Development” and send to the Treasurer (address on Contacts page) or contact him (email@example.com) for details or our bank. Gifts can normally benefit from Gift Aid.
On-line donations can be made securely through PayPal. Please e-mail the treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let him know that funds are on their way so that we can confirm receipt and thank you. The Paypal payment form allows you to request funds to be allocated to a specific project if you so wish.
When you shop
Shopping with Easyfundraising helps raise funds for CED. Just click below to register…
Annual Open Day
Each year we meet in a member’s home town. As well as members, we welcome supporters and people with an interest in the organisation. Please contact the Secretary (email@example.com) for further details. The Open Day is usually a Saturday in June.
Joining as a Member
To become a member please contact the secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details. Membership is open to Christians who have specific professional skills to offer.